All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Anniversary Chair

I had a yellow chaise chair (that is actually special to my family) and it was in our den. I thought it would be the perfect chair to sit in and watch TV while being pregnant! It worked for a while, but the more pregnant I got the more uncomfortable it got. Austin decided for our Anniversary he would get me a more comfortable chair. We headed to Havertys and there were a couple I liked, but the one I chose had many reasons why I loved it. It is super comfy first of all.... it rocks which will be perfect for when I have a baby... and it matches perfect with our other couch and our den so I love it!!!!!! Oh and did I mention, it has a remote to lay down and bring me back up.. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments: