All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Texas Sports

The Dallas Mavericks won National Championship and it was awesome to watch every single game!!!! I definitely think it was my Jason Kidd shirt that made them win, I am their lucky charm :) Way to go Mavs!



We got to watch a couple of the Aggie Baseball games. I am so excited for them to be going to the College World Series!!! I hope they stick with it and go far! Hopefully we will play Texas and stomp on them!!!! Hopeful wishing :)




A&M track has won the National Championship three years in a row now, BOYS AND GIRLS!!! If you didn't get that, that means we are awesome!!!! It's a good thing when you do it once, but three years in a row!!! Way to go ags, y'all make us aggies proud!




No comments: