All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Macey's Nursery

I did not know that picking out what I want to decorate the nursery like would be such a hard decision!!! I thought the name would be the difficult part. Now that we have the name, it's on to stressing about having the perfect nursery.

I have this idea in my head, but the more I think about it, the more I don't know. Nothing else makes me happy though.... what is in my head won't let me see past anything else!

My Idea:

I want to do a (mostly) maroon and white room with a touch of (maybe hot) pink. I have this idea of a maroon with white polka dot chair with Macey on the top. I want part of the bed to be maroon with white polka dots too. The part that makes me nervous is the fact that I cannot find any pictures online of a maroon nursery. The only thing I have, is what is in my head.

My question to you.... do I go with my gut or find something "textbook".

P.S. I am 22 weeks today, so I HOPE to blog about that tomorrow!!!

No comments: