All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Basketball, Basketball, and more Basketball!

Austin and I have been busy bees watching the Mavs play basketball. I am pretty sure we have not missed one of their games during the playoffs!!!! Since Austin and I started dating, he has been promising me a Dallas Maverick shirt and I have yet to find one in my closet. Today, I did a little maternity shopping at the mall and I walked past a store and some Mav shirts caught my eye! My BFF Ave has been looking everywhere for Mav shirts and so when I saw them, I texed her first. Then I thought, maybe Austin would like one. Not too long after I got a phone call and it was Austin. He said hey, I just got your message. Me being confused on why he was calling about it and I said yeah, what about it.... He then told me that he had been planning on getting me one for our two year anniversary, which is Monday :), but that I could go ahead and get one!! I felt bad for ruining his surprise, but I am SOO EXCITED to FINALLY have a Mav shirt!!! I got us matching Jason Kidd shirts and I cannot wait to wear mine tomorrow for the finals game 3... GO MAVS!!




No comments: