All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Halfway There!!!!

Thursday June 16th marked my halfway point!!! I cannot believe I am already halfway done. I feel like I just told everyone that I was pregnant!!! It is already flying by and I can't imagine how the next 20 weeks will go!

I am feeling great!!! With my new work schedule, I have been extra tired, but I am growing a baby so it is hard to not take a nap when I get home!!! Still no real cravings... I think I have been feeling little kicks, but I still cannot tell if that is what they are!

We went to the doctor yesterday for the gender sonogram and I cannot wait to blog about what out little baby is!!!! I have to keep my mouth shut until Sunday after our revieling party!!! But we definitely have a healthy baby! 11 oz. and 10 in. long and very active!

No comments: