All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Monday, June 27, 2011

Macey, Week 21

Time sure is flying!!!! I am alreay 21 weeks. Macey is now 10.5 inches long (about as long as a carrot) and she weighs about 11 oz. She is growing like crazy, or at least it feels that way to me. My clothes are definitely not fitting anymore! When I went to see my doctor on Thursday, Macey's heartbeat was at 170!!! She must have been doing some Zumba in there!!! When I checked last night, it was closer to 150.... Maybe she was sleeping!!!

Oh and good news, I FINALLY feel her moving. It is so cool to feel it now that I know what everyone is talking about. She definitely already loves her daddy. She gets rowdy when her daddy is talking to her. I mostly feel her move when I am sitting and watching TV in my chair and when I am going to sleep at night. I love that little carrot so much already!!! We are now on the downhill slope to getting to see her!!!! Cannot wait!!




No comments: