All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Monday, July 11, 2011

23 Weeks

Macey is now 23 weeks old... and she is as big as a Large Mango!!! She is definitely an active little baby. I feel her moving all the time. I can feel it and see it from the outside and Austin got to see her move at the river!!! It is so cool for me to enjoy it, but WAY cool for Austin to get to see her and feel her too! Makes me very happy!

I still have no sickness, no stretchmarks, and no swelling! I have had such an easy pregnancy and I have acutally enjoyed it. I hope this continues until I am 40 weeks and ready to see my baby girl. We are HOPEFULLY about to start getting some serious work done in the nursery, if I can ever decide what I want...... : /


We were at the river when Macey turned 23 weeks and I am pretty sure I grew overnight. Even my family members noticed! It was like Macey wanted to make a statement that she was there!! If she is already that bold, she is going to fit nicely into my family!! Love that little girl so much already!


No comments: