All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Friday, July 1, 2011

Macey, 22 Weeks



My, My how time is flying!!! I feel like I was just 20 weeks and finding out that we are having a girl, and now I am already 22 weeks!!! Where did those two weeks go?..... and don't get me started on how it is already JULY!!!!!!! My goodness.



ANYWAYS.... I am 22 weeks now, as of yesterday and Macey is growing and kicking like crazy! I love being able to feel her and I felt her on the outside of my tummy today and cannot wait to let Austin feel her kicking. Macey is the size of a spaghetti squash and weighs almost one pound!!! Still feeling great, enjoying the freedom at work and them working with me. Now that is it so hot, they let me decide if I want to go swimming or not and to do outside activities. Most of the time I choose no, because it is so smoldering outside!!!! I don't think Miss Macey and I could handle the heat. I don't see any stretch marks yet, I have been lotioning up twice a day! Hoping to not get any, but we shall see! As you can see from my picture, I am wearing PJ pants. Nothing really fits me these days, so I am doing my best to stay comfy. All my shorts that I bought for work..... dunzo!!! I am sticking to maternity clothes!

The 4th of July is on Monday and I cannot wait to spend it with my family. I am heading down to the ranch on Sunday with my parents for our annual celebration and parade. Austin has to work on the 4th, so he will head down when he gets off to join us. On Tuesday, we are heading to the river... the Frio. We are having ranch camp there. My parents went last year and had a blast, so we decided this year we wanted to go! I am so excited to show off my baby bump to all my family and to enjoy a week off work!

I probably won't blog again until I get back, so don't miss me too much :)

No comments: