All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Friday, July 15, 2011

Crazy and Interesting Week....

Well... Well... Well....

Lets just start with Monday. The morning went great and we headed to snack. Once snack was over, we had a little freeplay. Next thing we know, there is a circle of kids around a SNAKE in the gym!!!!! Yes it was a small snake, but A SNAKE!!!! We have a lot of wimpy people at work, so I had to go get a broom so they could sweep him outside where he belongs!!!! UHG! So gross....

Tuesday comes along. At about 7:15 we had two sisters come in. They had noticed a DEAD MOUSE by the table when you first come in... GROSS!!!! I had just picked up a game piece from about a foot away from it and didn't see it!!! Again, wimpy people that I work with were not into it! Finally, we got a broom and dust pan to sweep him into the trash and to the dumpster. Around snack time (10ish) we get heads up from some kids that one of the dividers for the urinals in the boys bathroom was hanging off the wall. So a couple us conselors (Coach Eric and myself along with Mrs. Anita) brainstorm on what the easiest way to get the rest of the wall off. We finally figure it out and get that settled. Around lunchtime (12ish) boys start screeming from the bathroom and apparently the sink busted and we had water spraying like a fountain in there. We acually had a couple of kids fall in the water and one had a HUGE goose egg on the back of his head.OUCH! We ended up having all the kids wash their hands in the girls bathroom, which the boys hated!!!! Needless to say, I was glad when Tuesday was over! It was pretty hectic...

Wednesday comes along... when I show up at 7, we do the opening rounds to get everything going. One of the things I do is make sure the lights in the boys and girls bathrooms are on. When I headed to the boys bathroom to turn the lights on... what did I see??? ANOTHER dead mouse!!!!!! This time it made me a little queasy so I told Mrs. Anita and she took care of the little thing... RIP!

Thursday and Friday came and went with no problems, thank goodness!!! Now it is the weekend and I cannot wait to do a little relaxing!!!!!!!!

No comments: