All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Active Macey

I didn't even think about blogging about how much Macey is kicking these days until she just kicked me!!!! I LOVE watching and feeling her kick. She is really active so I feel her all the time these days. When I sit still or lay down is when I feel her the most, but the past couple of days, I feel her multiple times during the day! I love it and I love her so much already. She is growing so fast, and I really have a little more than 3 (and a half) months to go!!!

At work, I pretty much have someones hand glued to my belly all day. They want to feel her kick so bad!!! People probably think it's wierd and they ask me if it is akward, and I say no! It's awesome to me that so many people already love her and want to be a part of her life. I have tons of babysitters lined up :)

And if you are thinking "where is her 24 week update...", well I am getting there!!! I will get Austin to take my picture tonight and I will blog about it tomorrow or Monday!

No comments: