All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Monday, July 11, 2011

4th Of July, 2011

My mom and dad picked me up in Georgetown on Sunday night. We had the annual parade in D'Hanis on Sunday night, which we didn't know was moved to the 3rd of July, so we missed it, but had the annual celebration with the family at the Down South house on Monday at 2. Austin had to work (of course) and drove down after work on Monday Night.

These pictures were stolen from Lynnsay. I didn't take a single picture there... ooops!!!! But anyways, here is sweet Bryson. He is the toughest and sweetest baby! I hope Macey is precious and tough like him. He would hit his head and just keep going, not stopping and crying like many kids do these days.... I have those babies at work... I try to toughen them up!!!


Here is me with Macey, Mom and Lynnsay! We had a good time together at the celebration and keep each other entertained! I was thinking the weather was going to be miserable, but it really wasn't that bad. In the shade and with the wind, it was great!!!

Since Austin had to work, he of course wasn't there, but I wanted to take a picture with him so here is how it turned out!!!!



Hope everyone had a great 4th of July. We had a blast and I wouldn't think of celebrating it with anyone but family! Next year we may be spending it with Austin's family on Lake Whitney, but then going to see my lovely ZMZ family at Ranch Camp in South Padre!!! We shall see what happens!!!!




No comments: