All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Monday, July 11, 2011

Ranch Camp

We had a BLAST at the Frio River! I don't even know where to start, but we will be taking the journey backwards. I at definitely not a pro at this whole blog thing. I can never get a ton of pictures in the right order. Don't hold it against me :)



On our last night at the cabin, Austin, Lynnsay and I sat outside talking until about midnight. All of a sudden Lynnsay said, what is that.... and this picture is showing you what she saw. CREEPIEST thing ever!!! We still aren't sure what it is. We took it as our cue to go to bed!



Sweet HB and Lynnsay in the river.



Mamaw finally got in the river the last day and she bought this cool noodle chair to sit in. She was attmpting to sit in it, but it wasnt quite working. She leaned up against Papaw and it seemed to work. She looks like she's having fun!!! That's all that matters.



Of course Mia Jo had to swim, so here she is shivering on mommy's float. I think she was shivering in excitement, and not coldness :)




After I got my camera wet, these spots started showing up on my camera and ruined my cute pictures, but oh well! Here is Aunt Vivian, Mamaw, Papaw, Lisa, Dad, Marilyn, Mom, and Missy chilling in our spot at the river. We fished, swam, layed out, and drank (sunkist for me) in this spot in the Frio. We were always the first to show up and the last to leave "our spot".




Here is Mia Jo fetching her ball. She doesn't care about getting in the water, as long as she doesn't have to swim to it. She likes to be able to touch. She is the cutest thing when she is in the water!!!



No family trip to the Frio is complete without a little flip cup!!! We had a blast and I even had to step in a couple of times (with Dr Pepper, Sunkist, and water in my cup). I would have to say HB and Lynnsay were the best. They are also the ones not to far out of college... Austin and I have been out of the game for quite some time!!!



The girls play Tripoley every night, and my only regret of the trip was that I didn't play every night. I only played the last night and I ended up winning big!!!! I definitely should have played more!!!!




When HB, Lynnsay, Austin and I returned from the river one afternoon before dinner, this was out greeting. The puppies coming to say hello! Belle, Mia, and Millie definitely had a blast at the river and enjoyed keeping guard at the cabin. They are such sweet girls!




We found a rope swing and everyone had a blast on it. The one time so far that I wished I wasn't pregnant! It looked like so much fun and I had to miss out. I did get to take pictures and video, so I guess that made up for it!!! Here is our cousin Tricia on the rope swing!



Here is my sweet hubs on the swing.



Here is my dad. Believe it or not, he did a backflip off the rope swing!!! He was so crazy to do this, but it was awesome the he pulled it on!!! The first day of him trying was a little scary, but it took him one practice swing, and then he just did the backflip! I am definitely amazed and WISHED I had gotten it on video, but I wasn't ready for him to do the backflip!! It will forever by in my memory bank :)




Here is HB on the rope swing!



Another one of Austin.


And Lynnsay Loo too!!!


My precious parents! I think they had a good time at the river. My dad really enjoyed trying to catch fish. He caught a little perch and I wanted to get a picture with dad and his fish, but the fish jumped out of his hand. BOO!!!!



Here is Dad, Mom, Aunite Marilyn, MB and Colby sitting in the river. Colby was getting a drink after swimming around and catching fish! He was worn out!!!



A few underwater pictures!!! Here is Me and Austin. The camera was underwater and we were above water! It takes cool pictures.



Camera and people underwater now... Lynnsay and HB. They are pros at underwater pictures. HB had the same camera and they used to take pictures in her pool, and at A&M. I am going to start doing this, it is fun to take pictures underwater!


This may be my favorite picture from the trip. Lynnsay, HB, Me, and Austin. We had a blast together. It is so fun to see HB and Lynnsay together and still in love after their first year of marriage. It is so hard to believe it has already been a year and two for Austin and me!!!


Colby trying to catch some fishies!!! He was so cute.



Papaw and Mamaw looking in on us in the river. They were precious together!!! I hope Austin and I are as cute as they are when we are their age!



Me and little girl after she did a little swimming for us!! Look how clear that water is!!! It was beautiful! I wish we could live there year round! Take me back!!!


HB, Lynnsay with Millie, Bobbi, and Me with Mia one day at the river. Bobbi lives in Sabinal and came to hang out with us for one day! We had fun and it was good to see her!


My baby and I after taking the big group photo! I'll have to get that and add it to it's own blog!



Lynnsay Loo and Me.


This was before we went to take the group photo. We got a outfit for Macey so she can wear it next year!!! She of course was wearing it in the picture too :)



I hope these videos work, if not, I am sorry!!! The first one is Mia swimming and the second is Austin on the rope swing!!!








Hope everyone enjoyed. These pictures don't even do our trip justice. We had an absolute blast and cannot wait for next year Ranch Camp... in South Padre! I love my ZMZ Family!

No comments: