All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Spirit Week

This week at summer camp, we had SPIRIT WEEK!!!! It has been a blast! This is the first time we have done this, and I don't know why we don't do it more often. I think I have enjoyed it more than the kids, but I know they have had fun with it too.

Monday -- Camo Day!!! I just ended up wearing a camo shirt, it was acutally Austins!!! I was also going to wear his camo fleece pants and camo boots, but opted out because I figured I would get super hot!!!

Tuesday -- Animal print Day!!! I had a leopard shirt, leopard sweater, cheetah earings, zebra watch, and zebra socks! I searched for everything animal print that I owned!

Wednesday -- Striped Day!!! Even though I didn't feel very good today, I knew I had to have fun with it. I went to Party City yesterday and bought these clown striped, rainbow tights! I wore them with shorts over it, striped earings, striped bracelets, striped tank top, and my striped sweater!! I think they kids were shocked by my tights, but I thought they were pretty awesome. So awesome that I decided to show them off to the world! Enjoy!



Thursday -- Nerd Day!!! Since it obviously hasn't happened yet, my PLAN is to wear my maternity capris with my shirt tucked into my pants, wish me luck : /...... mix matched tall socks, some of Austin's glasses with tape on them... and lopsided pigtails!!! hah I hope it looks alright... or maybe I don't!!!!!!!


Friday -- Hawaiian Day!!! This will be the best day I hope! We have high expectations! I bought a grass skirt, lei, and flower wristlet. I have a birthday party for Gwynn bug that afternoon, so I am wearing a shirt and shorts so it will be an easy change. We are planning a fun thing for the kids that morning too. It will be different stations with Hawaiian themed games. Hopefully it all works out the way we plan, fingers crossed!!!

No comments: