All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Sunday, July 31, 2011

26 weeks and counting...

I am now, as of Thursday, 26 weeks! I cannot tell you how fast time is flying! It is unreal that I really only have three months until I will have a little baby in my arms!!! I have slowly been planning the nursery and trying to get things together, but like I said in a previous post, depending on Ausitn's job situation, we are no where near where we need to be nursery wise. Oh well... consider me not stressing about it. It will all happen as it needs to. I just know it.

I meant to post last time about Macey and her moving. The other night she was non stop kicking from 9pm until 10! It was literaly an hour that she just kicked and kicked and kicked! It was awesome and crazy because she hadn't been kicking that constant.



My mother in law wanted a belly shot, so this is the one we took! We were headed to a birthday party for Gwynn, my adopted neice basically!! We had a blast.
Macey is really growing in there!!! She is as long as a cucumber and weighs a little over a pound and a half!




No comments: