All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Saturday, September 3, 2011

31 Weeks and still trucking...



I am now, as of Thursday, 31 weeks!!!!! I cannot believe how fast it is still all going. It is unreal and I wish it would slow down so I can enjoy it!


I have people tell me, and I see on Facebook too, how people just hate the last month or so and can't wait to get their sweet baby out...... I don't want to be that person! I seriously want to enjoy ever minute of being pregnant until she is out and in the world. I don't want to feel like it is dragging on, even if she does decide to cook a little longer than expected! I just want to love being pregnant until the end, and so far so good. I have been so blessed when it comes to being pregnant. No morning sickness... still no stretch marks.... belly button holding on and not popping out... so I just want all this to continue til the end!


On another note... I cannot wait until Miss Macey is here!!!

No comments: