All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Macey Updates

I went to the doctor today and got lots of new stats!!! First off, Macey is still a girl and has a FULL head of hair!!! I cannot wait to see what color it is when she's born! She is about 4 lbs right now.... she is a heavy sleeper (I hope that sticks around!).... I am 32 weeks and my belly measures at 32 inches!!! She is definitely a growing girl! She has her head up, so daddy will be giving her a pep talk when he gets home to get her head down... if she was born right now her booty would be the first thing out... no good!!!!! We gottta get that girl turned!!!! I guess thats all for now, I will be back soon for picture of 33 weeks!!!!!

I also have 2 baby showers this weekend, so be ready for pictures!!! I have one Friday, which is more of a going away party for work, and one on Saturday with Family and Friends!!! I cannot wait to see all the cute stuff everyone is getting for Macey. She is one lucky baby to have so much love around her!!!!!

No comments: