All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Monday, September 26, 2011

34 Weeks



I am now 34 weeks!!!! We went to the dr. today for a check up and a sonogram. It worked out to where my mom, dad, mother in law, and Austin got to go and watch Miss Macey be sweet in my belly. We even got to see her sucking her thumb! It was sooo cute and amazing to see. She wasn't awake for that long, but I guess she figured if she sucked her thumb for us, it would be enough. It was pretty cute :)


Her heartbeat was 162 when they first checked, and then the other two times it was around 145. Dr. Baylor measured my tummy and it was still around 32 inches. She was concerned that I had gained a little weight, but sue me, we were in College Station over the weekend and ate tons... so oh well!!!!! Other then that everything was great!!!!! Love my little Macey!

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

you're supposed to gain weight, duh! lol