All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Saturday, September 3, 2011

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, I can spill my guts! I have been waiting for WEEKS to be able to talk openly about this whole Temple situation! We just weren't "for sure" that he got the job and definitely didn't know WHEN we would be moving.

Austin had his "interview" with the District Manager yesterday and it was actually his first time meeting the guy! He just started being the DM about a month ago but still lives in New Mexico. But Austin said he is a nice guy and hope that big things are to come in the future. Anyways, the point of the meeting was to talk about the Temple job!!! If he got it, how much he will make, and when they would want him at the new store! All those questions were answered yesterday over a big lunch.

We are indeed headed back to my old stomping grounds (go wildcats :)) and Austin will start working at that store on September 12th. Between now and then we are HOPING to find a house and start packing up here and moving it there! Once we find a house, Austin will be painting the nursery because that is one of the most important things that we need to get done right now..... As the days go on, the more nervous I get that Miss Macey won't have a room.... We are headed to Temple on Monday and Tuesday to start looking to see what is available to rent in the area. Wish us luck :)

I have decided that September 16th will be my last day at Dr. Johns, if it all works out the way I want. Austin thinks that I need to be home so I can slowly start putting stuff in boxes and with work and packing, it would just be too much. One thing at a time! I normally HATE packing and moving, but for some reason I am SUPER PUMPED to be moving back to Temple. I am trying to not get myself TOO excited because we will probably be there only a year to a year and a half, but that is fine with me! (Macey is excited too, she just kicked me in excitement) If all the boxes weren't up in the attic, I would probably already have half the house packed up! Lets get this party started!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

Our 3 br 2 bath is for sale/lease, just thought I would put that out there! it's in wyndham hill off of 5th street by the water park. New neighborhood :-)