All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

33 Weeks



This isn't the best picture, but I am far behind on my posts for the weeks. With this whole moving thing, it is all that has been on my mind!!!! Austin was in Temple Thursday night for an early morning Friday and I joined him Friday night after a baby shower/farewell party at Dr. Johns. We didn't head back to Georgetown until Monday night. Tuesday my friend Avery came to help(more like just do it herself) pack up the house. She was SUCH a big help and we got the entire dining room and kitchen packed up! I also had a baby shower on Saturday so look for a post on that very soon!!!! For now I have to get back to looking for rent houses!!!


Nothing has really changed with Macey, just growing and kicking!!! Love my baby girl!

No comments: