All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New Guns..



Austin got a good deal on these two shotguns from a customer of his at Sherwin Williams. They were super nice and for the price he was going to get.. he jumped on the opportunity to get them. We have always wanted to own a gun, since we do go hunting... and we finally now can say we own a gun!!!!! Now I just need Austin to get his hunting license since I probably wont be doing much hunting this season with a tiny tot in tow :)


Austin and dad did a little skeet shooting this weekend and I think Austin had a good time! I think HB even got in on the action! And yes, if you couldn't tell from the picture, the guns are matching!! So cute!!!! Anyways, I think they had a great time and I think we will be going to the farm more often for practice so Austin can maybe hunt the season without me! We shall see, and I will keep you updated on that!!!!

No comments: