All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Austin's Promotion

Well, as I stated in a previous post, Austin just got a promotion!!! We will be moving to Temple... THIS MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He will still be assistant manager in this store which is actually a bigger store than the one he is in now(which means pay raise :)). The current assistant manager in Temple has refused to do one of his jobs, and so they are demoting him to just a full timer. He will still be in the store when Austin starts there... on Monday the 12th. The DM seems to have a lot of confidence in Austin to do what that store needs to fix. They think the guys that work there already are set in their ways and he wants Austin to get in there and mix it up a little. It's a good thing that this new DM really likes him! Much better then the last DM. I am so very excited for Austin and I hope he gets a really good experience from this store and the manager who has been at the Temple store for like 40 years... haha.

I also just called my boss and gave him my two weeks. My last day at Dr. John's is officially Friday the 16th! I am excited and really sad all at the same time!!!! It will be nice to be home relaxing and slowly packing and not on my feel all day. But those kids are going to be so sad and I am going to miss them so much!!!!!

We are heading to Temple tomorrow to start looking for houses. We will have a little time before the sun goes down Monday night to look and then hit it hard again on Tuesday morning and HOPEFULLY find something that we can move into pretty soon. Our lease is up at the end of the month so thats not too much time to get this house packed up and into the next!!! But I am really excited and cannot wait for this new journey!!!!

I am ready to get the nursery going again!! I know I just left everyone hanging on that.. but we will pick it up again soon!!!!

No comments: