All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Eve at home

Christmas Eve morning at home was pretty chill. Macey and I just lounged around and waited for daddy to get home around 2:30pm from work! When he got home I was feeding Macey. Ausitn was pretty impressed with her holding her own bottle. We HAD to get a picture! Of course she isn't very good at it yet... but it is super cute.

Since it has been so cold, Mia has been snuggled up in her cute sweater. I probably shouldn't have left her sweater on for so many days... she is now COMPLETELY covered in knots. I combed her for about 30 minutes last night and barely made a dent!!! Oh well, the things we do for our "kids"...


This is what Macey and I did while daddy got ready for Christmas Eve at the Neidhart's house. We watched football in front of the fire. We have LOVED having a fireplace at this house. I love how easy it is (just flip a switch to turn it on, and flip it to turn it off) and how warm it makes the house. I think Macey looks cute in front of it!



She is just such a cutie and I was so excited to celebrate her first Christmas!!! You can tell how excited she is for it to be her first Christmas Eve!!! I cannot wait until next year when she will hopefully be more involved in the opening and playing with presents, especially from Santa!!! She is always such a good girl!!!


No comments: