All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Love my NEW CAMERA :)

Lynnsay has been giving me a crash course on how to work my way too fancy camera! I have had so much fun playing around and trying different things when I take pictures. And now that I told you that, all of these in this post were pre camera lesson from Lynnsay. I just wanted to let you know that I am getting better at this whole picture/camera thing! Might I also add that I love my little family of four :)


Austin asleep with the babies

Beautiful Christmas tree
Close up of an ornament


Sleeping baby


Sweet little hand and fingers



Playing around.. Macey's letters in her room

Frame and socks and panties as Jackson says!


Up close

More sleeping loves

In a warm outfit!


Warm in her bouncer


Hi Mommy.... Why are you taking pictures of me?


Big eyes :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love to come in her lil knickers then put them on her, my cream rubbing against her bald, puffy baby p---y all night