All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

TBC

Macey had her first church experience and must I add that she was the BEST baby in church! She didn't even make a peep! Mom LOVED showing her off to all their friends and I know she loved being shown around. She would LOVE to be at TBC this week too because her cousins will be singing, but we are headed to a different church(in Whitney) to watch her Momaw sing for her Cantata. I hope she is just as good.


Our morning started with a bath. We woke up around 7am to make sure we got everything done before leaving the house around 9 to make church. We didn't want to get her dressed right away incase she had a blow out or spit up, so I wrapped her in a blanket and kept her happy while Austin took a shower. Here we are sitting on the couch nice and warm.

Then we got her dressed and a clean diaper. This dress was given to us by some family friends, Joy and Russel Schneider. It is a premie size so I wanted Macey to wear it while she still could. It was adorable!!!!!!!!!! She looked so cute in it and I got the best picture EVER of her in it. This was on her changing table before leaving.
This is one of my favorite pictures of her so far.. I think... She is so cute that I love almost every picture of her, but I love this one very much!!!! She is just a cutie pie for sure. She just looks like a doll, and people said that at church too!

After I got her ready, I had to get ready... so here we were sitting on the bed waiting for daddy to finish getting ready so he could take over and let mommy get ready! We had a nice system worked out! Although I think I ended up putting her in her bouncer since she was asleep while we finished up getting ready!!!

She was OUT before we left and of course when we put her in her car seat to leave she woke up and was screaming! On the way to church she settled down and was ok. She was excited to see Dee Dee when we arrived and she didn't waste anytime getting her out of the car seat and into her arms. She was awake but not too fussy. She was out before we finished singing the second song and was OUT until we put her back in the car seat to head to lunch!


We picked Olive Garden and she was pretty fussy the whole time. But Dee Dee enjoyed holding her anyway!!!!! All in all it was a good morning and I hope to take her to church often!!!








1 comment:

marilyn said...

She is so pretty in that little dress!