All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Saturday, December 10, 2011

One month and counting....

I cannot believe my baby is already a month old!!! I will probably say that every time I tell anyone how old she is! Unbelievable.... Here are some pictures of what we have been up to!!!


Here is Macey's first tummy time!!! Mia was supervising! And wondering why she was crying...

Lifting her head up!
Check out my new bath tub. How cute am I??

Dee Dee came over to try my Christmas outfit on me!

And got me a new headband :)

Photoshoot with Dee Dee...


My favorite one, even though she is crying!!!

The best Christmas present EVER!!!!!!!

Why does Mommy have me under the tree??



I am so excited for Macey's first Christmas!!! I think it will be one to remember! Hope she has been a good girl :)

1 comment:

marilyn said...

I love that last picture!!!