All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Monday, December 5, 2011

The crib

Well.. we gave it a shot. She was not a big fan of sleeping in her crib like a big girl!!! She has been sleeping in the guest bedroom with me. She did good the first night. She slept in her crib for about 4 hours! We tried it again the next night and wouldn't go to sleep! And then we haven't tried again. I think she loves sleeping with her mommy!!! And I don't mind. She just isn't ready for being a big girl!!!

While on that note, I have started a bad habit. I have been staying up until Macey's second night feeding which is around 2ish. Last night Macey was fighting her sleep so we didn't go to sleep until around 5am!!!! But on the upside, we sleep till around 12. Not quite the schedule I wanted to start, but it works for us! Maybe I can try and do better sleeping schedule. I'll keep you updated!

No comments: