All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Dinner at my place

Everyone had been calling me throughout the week that they wanted to come see Macey, so the way to get it all done?? Plan a dinner for everyone to come over!!! Mamaw and Papaw were still in town so they came.... Jayci and Jordan had been sick but were better at the beginning of the week so the Dawkins came.... And of course she loves HB and Loopy so they came, and of course Dee Dee and Toddy couldn't resist, so they came! It was a full house and so much fun! I made Taco Soup in the crockpot and boy was it delicious!!!!! I think everyone had fun, and Macey was an angel!


Macey and Jayci


Dee Dee with Macey
Me with Mia Jo.. she had gotten groomed so she was decked out in her Christmas collar and Christmas bow!!!


Uncle B and Macey


Macey with Aunt Loopy

After everyone left, we decided to try the bottle! She loved it and drank it all!!!!


He loved being able to feed her!

Mia Jo tuckered out after so much company!!!





3 comments:

Mary Beth and Travis said...

Finally getting all caught up on your blog. SO excited you got a new camera!!! YAY! And I love all of these family pictures. Love you guys and I love being able to see Macey on your blog even when I don't get to see her in person!!! xoxo

Marleea said...

You and Austin are amazing parents!! You have just stepped into this role and taken charge of it! Macey is beautiful! I think I need to come see her again!

Anonymous said...

macey looks like a sweet mum, love to take off her jeans, then her knickers and show her how a baby is made over and over, lovely bald, tight little p---y clamping down on my c--k and milking all my come deep in her, gonna ass f--k her first though